Fastest Weight Loss – Tips for Women
Often women will find it much harder to lose weight than men; there are so many reasons for this not just those related to the individual body and metabolism. Certainly it seems to be the case that a number of women quickly regain the weight they have lost and in some case can actually gain weight. This is also true of men but women seem to find it the hardest.
So how does a busy women lose weight, you see often it is not that they don’t want to exercise they just don’t have time. Many modern women juggle family home and career and whilst the modern man will help out I think in most case the biggest burden of family and home rests with the woman.
May seem strange to say that one is too busy doing things to exercise properly but it is true little benefit is gained from doing the housework but it sure takes a lot of time.
My tips for the busy woman:
1. Make time get the family to agree that they will do a day of chores and you will rest and do some good cardio exercise a proper workout, get help to plan this and if possible consult a gym.
2. Running, find time to just run the block 20 minutes a day would be great but even two or three times a week would help. You may get some company on this after a while and get to spend some time with the neighbours.
3. Drink lots of water and cut out the fizzy drinks, this will increase energy and motivate you for the little runs round the block.
4. Music, turn the music on when doing the vacuuming you may find a little step here and there will increase your natural energy levels.
5. Walk faster, perhaps you have slowed right down as you walk with the children, those daily places you walk to just do it a bit quicker.
6. Stick to the diet programme you have selected, no adjustments substitutions or excuses stick with it for the recommended time and see the difference. Of course this does not apply if it is giving you physical difficulties and of course consult your doctor.
Of course these sound very simple and basic they are, but they will help and this must be a journey where every little thing we do helps reduce weight after all we did not sit down one day and just become the weight we are it was gradual and it was little things that built up and got us there.
Fastest weight Loss should be about the fastest time you can achieve your goal it is about combining time and speed with a continuity and longevity of weight loss.…